Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship to [Country X]?
Yes, we ship everywhere PT: Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
How long does it take?
It takes 2-7 days to manufacture your items. Then add shipping time on top of that, which is on average ~5days, but can be more or less depending on your destination.
Should I size up or down?
Size up, usually. Our apparel is often extra-fitted, so you'll likely want to size-up 1-2 sizes, depending on the item. Since it's individual, we highly suggest you compare your measurements to the individual size-charts at the bottom of each product.
Visual sizing charts available?
What's that 'vinegar' smell?
Your clothes are newly made, 'hot off the presses', upon ordering. They don't sit in a warehouse. When made, a wash was used to aid ink-bonding on them. Lots of companies do it, & it's usually gone by shipping time, but it may not all come out with the last extraction. Give them a wash or two and it will be good.
Cute But Crazy Shirt (Cute Crop Top) - Women
- Each word on the shirt has it's own typeface, with a personality that matches the word.
- 'Cute but crazy' implies that you're cute, BUT that cuteness is written off because of the crazy. I say it's the other way around. You may have your own brand of crazy, BUT what REALLY matters, is that you're cute... so we swapped the order of the words for our tee to end on a high note.
- We've seen the design on tees, bodysuits, halters, tanks and more, but we figure the piece that exemplifies that 'crazy-but-cute' personality the most is a tasteful crop-top.
Put yourself a step above the others with a truly well-crafted crazy-but-cute top. (This is a fairly soft, stylish crop-top, trendy with a light texture, especially great for summer.)
Note On Cute-But-Crazy Crop Sizing!
Note: Sizes on this crop-top runs VERY small. Size-up highly recommended unless you're very petite up top. Some customers go up TWO sizes -- and if you're a true XL, it probably won't fit at all. Knowing your measurements will help a lot here. For example, one 5'2, 120lb. customer felt comfy in a medium. One customer who usually orders medium felt best in an XL. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.
Cute But Crazy Top Details
- 100% 30/1 combed cotton
- With tear-away label
- Bottom hem has an unfinished, raw edge
- Made in the USA
Cute But Crazy Top Care
- Machine-wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle w/ mild detergent & similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
- No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
|Shirt width (chest) (inches)||15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|
|Shirt length (inches)||16 ½||17||17 ¾||18 ½|